Mar 4, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Josh Smith is an underrated in game dunker — he doesn’t get as many chances as he should in the Hawks offense, but the man can be fierce.
Just ask Serge Ibaka. J-Smove got up and threw it down on Ibaka during the Hawks upset win over the Thunder Saturday. It was a big dunk and at a big time in the game.
Smith may be one of those guys who, if he ever gets traded, makes people realize just how good he was with the change of scenery.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 14
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13