Mar 4, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Josh Smith is an underrated in game dunker — he doesn’t get as many chances as he should in the Hawks offense, but the man can be fierce.
Just ask Serge Ibaka. J-Smove got up and threw it down on Ibaka during the Hawks upset win over the Thunder Saturday. It was a big dunk and at a big time in the game.
Smith may be one of those guys who, if he ever gets traded, makes people realize just how good he was with the change of scenery.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47