Mar 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were putting on a clinic in Portland on Thursday night. They combined for 71 points on just 55 shots, they were forces of nature on defense and the Trail Blazers really stood no chance.
And in the open court, there is nothing like these two guys. That is one heck of a finish.
Over All-Star weekend, Chris Bosh described the Heat’s new system as being good for them because it takes the thinking out of the game and has them playing more by instinct. You watch a game like this, plays like the ally-oop above, and you see what he means.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28