Mar 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were putting on a clinic in Portland on Thursday night. They combined for 71 points on just 55 shots, they were forces of nature on defense and the Trail Blazers really stood no chance.
And in the open court, there is nothing like these two guys. That is one heck of a finish.
Over All-Star weekend, Chris Bosh described the Heat’s new system as being good for them because it takes the thinking out of the game and has them playing more by instinct. You watch a game like this, plays like the ally-oop above, and you see what he means.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13