Mar 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were putting on a clinic in Portland on Thursday night. They combined for 71 points on just 55 shots, they were forces of nature on defense and the Trail Blazers really stood no chance.
And in the open court, there is nothing like these two guys. That is one heck of a finish.
Over All-Star weekend, Chris Bosh described the Heat’s new system as being good for them because it takes the thinking out of the game and has them playing more by instinct. You watch a game like this, plays like the ally-oop above, and you see what he means.
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10
- Grizzlies overpower Blazers for commanding series-opening win 7