Mar 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were putting on a clinic in Portland on Thursday night. They combined for 71 points on just 55 shots, they were forces of nature on defense and the Trail Blazers really stood no chance.
And in the open court, there is nothing like these two guys. That is one heck of a finish.
Over All-Star weekend, Chris Bosh described the Heat’s new system as being good for them because it takes the thinking out of the game and has them playing more by instinct. You watch a game like this, plays like the ally-oop above, and you see what he means.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 15
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32