Mar 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were putting on a clinic in Portland on Thursday night. They combined for 71 points on just 55 shots, they were forces of nature on defense and the Trail Blazers really stood no chance.
And in the open court, there is nothing like these two guys. That is one heck of a finish.
Over All-Star weekend, Chris Bosh described the Heat’s new system as being good for them because it takes the thinking out of the game and has them playing more by instinct. You watch a game like this, plays like the ally-oop above, and you see what he means.
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 9
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 6