Mar 1, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
The Knicks scored 71 points in the second half of Wednesday night’s win and they looked like what Knicks fans — and Mike D’Antoni — hoped to see: a powerful offense that can play a little defense.
Yahoo Sports Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC SportsTalk on Thursday and talked about the potential of these Knicks going forward.
The real key to advancing in the East — don’t be the seven or eight seed. Miami and Chicago are still the two best teams clear and away and you don’t want that in the first round.
As a bonus, here is Woj talking about the trade deadline and how a lot of the deals this season will be up against it.
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay