Mar 1, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
The Knicks scored 71 points in the second half of Wednesday night’s win and they looked like what Knicks fans — and Mike D’Antoni — hoped to see: a powerful offense that can play a little defense.
Yahoo Sports Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC SportsTalk on Thursday and talked about the potential of these Knicks going forward.
The real key to advancing in the East — don’t be the seven or eight seed. Miami and Chicago are still the two best teams clear and away and you don’t want that in the first round.
As a bonus, here is Woj talking about the trade deadline and how a lot of the deals this season will be up against it.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 14
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 14
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 13
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10