Mar 1, 2012, 8:26 PM EST
The Knicks scored 71 points in the second half of Wednesday night’s win and they looked like what Knicks fans — and Mike D’Antoni — hoped to see: a powerful offense that can play a little defense.
Yahoo Sports Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC SportsTalk on Thursday and talked about the potential of these Knicks going forward.
The real key to advancing in the East — don’t be the seven or eight seed. Miami and Chicago are still the two best teams clear and away and you don’t want that in the first round.
As a bonus, here is Woj talking about the trade deadline and how a lot of the deals this season will be up against it.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 0
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 44
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22