Mar 1, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
The Knicks scored 71 points in the second half of Wednesday night’s win and they looked like what Knicks fans — and Mike D’Antoni — hoped to see: a powerful offense that can play a little defense.
Yahoo Sports Adrian Wojnarowski was on NBC SportsTalk on Thursday and talked about the potential of these Knicks going forward.
The real key to advancing in the East — don’t be the seven or eight seed. Miami and Chicago are still the two best teams clear and away and you don’t want that in the first round.
As a bonus, here is Woj talking about the trade deadline and how a lot of the deals this season will be up against it.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15