Mar 1, 2012, 6:46 PM EDT
Lamar Odom latest: Sources tell ESPN that Odom likely to play one game (Saturday) for Mavs’ D-League affiliate to “get his legs back”
Odom has missed the last three games for the Mavericks due to personal reasons, all of which the Mavericks have lost. Odom has struggled this season, and is currently averaging career-lows in points per game, rebounds per game, assists per game, field goal percentage, and free-throw percentage.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 0
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 4
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 9
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25