Mar 1, 2012, 9:44 AM EDT
Arthritic finger? Check. Torn ligament in wrist? Check? Broken nose? Check. Knees that require fancy German blood procedure? Check.
Sore neck? Add that to the list.
“Feels like it’s just constant throbbing at the base of my head, where my neck is,” Bryant said late Wednesday night after the Lakers beat Minnesota. “It’s just kind of getting those muscles to relax a little bit.”
Kobe could use some rest — so why did Mike Brown run him (and Pau Gasol) out in the last 7 minutes of a game where the Lakers were up 19 on Wednesday? Brown was laughing about it later.
Mike, watch Gregg Popovich. That is how you get a team ready for the playoffs. You only have three really good players, try to get them some rest.
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers 0
- LeBron’s game-winning layup at the overtime buzzer gives Heat Game 1 win over Pacers (VIDEO) 12
- Report: Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, may need surgery 4
- Report: Mavericks looking to move No. 13 pick to clear out cap space for run at Howard, CP3 29
- Report: Mike Krzyzewski to return, coach Team USA in 2016 Olympics 13
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games