Mar 1, 2012, 9:44 AM EDT
Arthritic finger? Check. Torn ligament in wrist? Check? Broken nose? Check. Knees that require fancy German blood procedure? Check.
Sore neck? Add that to the list.
“Feels like it’s just constant throbbing at the base of my head, where my neck is,” Bryant said late Wednesday night after the Lakers beat Minnesota. “It’s just kind of getting those muscles to relax a little bit.”
Kobe could use some rest — so why did Mike Brown run him (and Pau Gasol) out in the last 7 minutes of a game where the Lakers were up 19 on Wednesday? Brown was laughing about it later.
Mike, watch Gregg Popovich. That is how you get a team ready for the playoffs. You only have three really good players, try to get them some rest.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 5
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 3
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 49
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 28
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20