Feb 29, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
I was just thinking my family needed another bedroom, or 12. And three climate-cooled garages. And a three-bedroom guest house that is bigger than the house we actually live in now.
Plus how cool would it be to live in Michael Jordan’s Chicago home, which is now for sale. But I’m not sure I can get approved for the $29 million loan I need. I’m going to call Dan Gilbert later today and see if I can get a little help here.
The Daily Herald has the details on the home and sale.
According to a news release by Baird and Warner, the secluded compound offers more than 56,000 square feet of livable space on three levels, including nine bedrooms, 15 full baths and four half-baths, and five fireplaces…
It continues that, in addition to the main residence, the estate features an attached three-bedroom guesthouse, an indoor/outdoor entertaining and pool area, an outdoor tennis court, a putting green, a deep-water pond, and three separate climate-controlled multicar garages.
Of course, the home has a basketball court. Well, not really, it has a basketball complex.
The recreational facility has a separate entry and nearby parking area, features a full-size regulation basketball court with specially cushioned hardwood flooring, adjustable backstops and baskets, and competition-quality high intensity lighting. The court also has a one-of-a-kind sound system.
By the way, the annual property taxes on this are $165,000. That’s a little outside my price range. I may have to pass, so it is all yours.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20