Feb 29, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
I was just thinking my family needed another bedroom, or 12. And three climate-cooled garages. And a three-bedroom guest house that is bigger than the house we actually live in now.
Plus how cool would it be to live in Michael Jordan’s Chicago home, which is now for sale. But I’m not sure I can get approved for the $29 million loan I need. I’m going to call Dan Gilbert later today and see if I can get a little help here.
The Daily Herald has the details on the home and sale.
According to a news release by Baird and Warner, the secluded compound offers more than 56,000 square feet of livable space on three levels, including nine bedrooms, 15 full baths and four half-baths, and five fireplaces…
It continues that, in addition to the main residence, the estate features an attached three-bedroom guesthouse, an indoor/outdoor entertaining and pool area, an outdoor tennis court, a putting green, a deep-water pond, and three separate climate-controlled multicar garages.
Of course, the home has a basketball court. Well, not really, it has a basketball complex.
The recreational facility has a separate entry and nearby parking area, features a full-size regulation basketball court with specially cushioned hardwood flooring, adjustable backstops and baskets, and competition-quality high intensity lighting. The court also has a one-of-a-kind sound system.
By the way, the annual property taxes on this are $165,000. That’s a little outside my price range. I may have to pass, so it is all yours.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17