Feb 29, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
I was just thinking my family needed another bedroom, or 12. And three climate-cooled garages. And a three-bedroom guest house that is bigger than the house we actually live in now.
Plus how cool would it be to live in Michael Jordan’s Chicago home, which is now for sale. But I’m not sure I can get approved for the $29 million loan I need. I’m going to call Dan Gilbert later today and see if I can get a little help here.
The Daily Herald has the details on the home and sale.
According to a news release by Baird and Warner, the secluded compound offers more than 56,000 square feet of livable space on three levels, including nine bedrooms, 15 full baths and four half-baths, and five fireplaces…
It continues that, in addition to the main residence, the estate features an attached three-bedroom guesthouse, an indoor/outdoor entertaining and pool area, an outdoor tennis court, a putting green, a deep-water pond, and three separate climate-controlled multicar garages.
Of course, the home has a basketball court. Well, not really, it has a basketball complex.
The recreational facility has a separate entry and nearby parking area, features a full-size regulation basketball court with specially cushioned hardwood flooring, adjustable backstops and baskets, and competition-quality high intensity lighting. The court also has a one-of-a-kind sound system.
By the way, the annual property taxes on this are $165,000. That’s a little outside my price range. I may have to pass, so it is all yours.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28