Feb 29, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Kobe Bryant always seemed like a cool enough cat to save the world. In this promo from Nike Basketball, we get to see what that might look like, 70’s exploitation style. From Nike Italy’s YouTube channel:
“Enzo G. Castellari, cult Italian director of 70’s exploitation movies, introduces us to a hidden treasure taken from his filmography, Milano Kalibro Kobe.
“The short movie, discovered in the basement of the director’s house, tells the story of the epic struggle between the law enforcement and a gang of ruthless thiefs and how the battle between evil and good takes a twist for the better thanks to the intervention of Black Mamba, international man of action and incredible baller.”
In addition to Bryant, the clip also features international soccer stars Wesley Sneijder, Gennaro Gattuso, and Claudio Marchisio.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10