Feb 29, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Kobe Bryant always seemed like a cool enough cat to save the world. In this promo from Nike Basketball, we get to see what that might look like, 70’s exploitation style. From Nike Italy’s YouTube channel:
“Enzo G. Castellari, cult Italian director of 70’s exploitation movies, introduces us to a hidden treasure taken from his filmography, Milano Kalibro Kobe.
“The short movie, discovered in the basement of the director’s house, tells the story of the epic struggle between the law enforcement and a gang of ruthless thiefs and how the battle between evil and good takes a twist for the better thanks to the intervention of Black Mamba, international man of action and incredible baller.”
In addition to Bryant, the clip also features international soccer stars Wesley Sneijder, Gennaro Gattuso, and Claudio Marchisio.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3