Feb 29, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Kobe Bryant always seemed like a cool enough cat to save the world. In this promo from Nike Basketball, we get to see what that might look like, 70′s exploitation style. From Nike Italy’s YouTube channel:
“Enzo G. Castellari, cult Italian director of 70′s exploitation movies, introduces us to a hidden treasure taken from his filmography, Milano Kalibro Kobe.
“The short movie, discovered in the basement of the director’s house, tells the story of the epic struggle between the law enforcement and a gang of ruthless thiefs and how the battle between evil and good takes a twist for the better thanks to the intervention of Black Mamba, international man of action and incredible baller.”
In addition to Bryant, the clip also features international soccer stars Wesley Sneijder, Gennaro Gattuso, and Claudio Marchisio.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 0
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 13
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9