Feb 29, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Is there a team that couldn’t use an elite wing defender who is giving a team 13.9 points per game, is shooting 42 percent from three, works well off the ball and is willing to come off the bench.
There’s a reason that the Portland Trail Blazers are going to get a lot of calls from other teams before the trade deadline looking to get Nicolas Batum. He’s a keeper.
But the Blazers are not giving him up, reports the Oregonian.
The Blazers are not looking to rebuild and many trade partners will aggressively try to pry Nicolas Batum from them. That’s not happening.
Just remember that when you keep hearing Batum’s name come up in trade talks in the next couple of weeks. That’s not happening. That’s not happening. That’s not happening. That’s not happening. That’s not happening. That’s not happening….
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 18
- Roy Hibbert with the monster block on a dunk attempt from Carmelo Anthony (VIDEO) 18
- Nate Robinson unlikely to return to Bulls next season 11
- Preview: Knicks try to continue longshot comeback in Indiana 8
- George Hill cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks 10
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bad shooting night for Bulls dooms them in game Game 4. And series. (62)
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay