Feb 29, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
According to Comcast Sports Net Bay Area’s Matt Steinmetz, Golden State Warriors guard Steph Curry will miss tonight’s game against the Atlanta Hawks with a foot injury.
Curry has averaged 16.5 points and 6.2 assists per game for the Warriors this year, but this will be his 11th missed game of the season because of ankle and foot injuries. In the 10 games the Warriors have played without Curry, they have gone 4-6.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10