Feb 29, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
According to Comcast Sports Net Bay Area’s Matt Steinmetz, Golden State Warriors guard Steph Curry will miss tonight’s game against the Atlanta Hawks with a foot injury.
Curry has averaged 16.5 points and 6.2 assists per game for the Warriors this year, but this will be his 11th missed game of the season because of ankle and foot injuries. In the 10 games the Warriors have played without Curry, they have gone 4-6.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8