Feb 28, 2012, 11:46 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Looking at the remaining schedules of the playoff teams in the West — Dallas and Los Angeles have it tough.
On the other end of the scale, looking at who might be getting the most ping-pong balls come the lottery.
Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson returned from Orlando to a hero’s welcome at the Sacramento airport.
The NBA All-Star Game drew the second highest ratings of the last seven years. Which is not bad considering it was on opposite the Oscars.
The story of a woman who sort of knew Jeremy Lin in college and now all her friends want all the scuttlebutt.
The Celtics Jermaine O’Neal is going to see a hand specialist.
There was a time when Bobby Simmons was a rising star with the Clippers, a Sixth Man of the Year type guy. Things changed. Now he is up from the D-League with a 10-day contract from the Clippers.
The Grizzlies recalled rookie Josh Selby from the D-League on Monday.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 0
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 4
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8