Feb 28, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Looking at the remaining schedules of the playoff teams in the West — Dallas and Los Angeles have it tough.
On the other end of the scale, looking at who might be getting the most ping-pong balls come the lottery.
Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson returned from Orlando to a hero’s welcome at the Sacramento airport.
The NBA All-Star Game drew the second highest ratings of the last seven years. Which is not bad considering it was on opposite the Oscars.
The story of a woman who sort of knew Jeremy Lin in college and now all her friends want all the scuttlebutt.
The Celtics Jermaine O’Neal is going to see a hand specialist.
There was a time when Bobby Simmons was a rising star with the Clippers, a Sixth Man of the Year type guy. Things changed. Now he is up from the D-League with a 10-day contract from the Clippers.
The Grizzlies recalled rookie Josh Selby from the D-League on Monday.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31