Feb 28, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Looking at the remaining schedules of the playoff teams in the West — Dallas and Los Angeles have it tough.
On the other end of the scale, looking at who might be getting the most ping-pong balls come the lottery.
Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson returned from Orlando to a hero’s welcome at the Sacramento airport.
The NBA All-Star Game drew the second highest ratings of the last seven years. Which is not bad considering it was on opposite the Oscars.
The story of a woman who sort of knew Jeremy Lin in college and now all her friends want all the scuttlebutt.
The Celtics Jermaine O’Neal is going to see a hand specialist.
There was a time when Bobby Simmons was a rising star with the Clippers, a Sixth Man of the Year type guy. Things changed. Now he is up from the D-League with a 10-day contract from the Clippers.
The Grizzlies recalled rookie Josh Selby from the D-League on Monday.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8