Feb 28, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Looking at the remaining schedules of the playoff teams in the West — Dallas and Los Angeles have it tough.
On the other end of the scale, looking at who might be getting the most ping-pong balls come the lottery.
Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson returned from Orlando to a hero’s welcome at the Sacramento airport.
The NBA All-Star Game drew the second highest ratings of the last seven years. Which is not bad considering it was on opposite the Oscars.
The story of a woman who sort of knew Jeremy Lin in college and now all her friends want all the scuttlebutt.
The Celtics Jermaine O’Neal is going to see a hand specialist.
There was a time when Bobby Simmons was a rising star with the Clippers, a Sixth Man of the Year type guy. Things changed. Now he is up from the D-League with a 10-day contract from the Clippers.
The Grizzlies recalled rookie Josh Selby from the D-League on Monday.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 3
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1