Feb 27, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Forget the All-Star Game and MVPs and celebrity music performances and introductions. Forget media availability and parties and nonsense. Forget the Dunk Contest and the Skills Challenge. The real best thing about All-Star Weekend is that it provides opportunities like this for people like The Basketball Jones to make videos about a fake Hedo Turkoglu meeting the real Glen Davis and participating in what is probably the greatest video ever made involving an NBA player dancing.
I’m sure there are words. I just don’t have them.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13