Feb 26, 2012, 8:59 PM EST
The first half of the NBA All-Star Game Sunday saw more — and more creative — dunks than we saw in the actual Dunk Contest Saturday night.
One of the best was the windmill from LeBron James. By the way, LeBron had five first half dunks, one ahead of Blake Griffin‘s four, as they had a little in-game dunk off. It was part of a high-scoring first half.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 13
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 3
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 25
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 27
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25