Feb 26, 2012, 8:59 PM EST
The first half of the NBA All-Star Game Sunday saw more — and more creative — dunks than we saw in the actual Dunk Contest Saturday night.
One of the best was the windmill from LeBron James. By the way, LeBron had five first half dunks, one ahead of Blake Griffin‘s four, as they had a little in-game dunk off. It was part of a high-scoring first half.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41