Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 PM EDT
Here Paul takes the outlet lob (can’t really call that a pass) and sets up Kevin Durant for one of the better dunks of the night.
Next year for the All-Star Dunk Contest, Chris Paul should have to throw one pass to each contestant. The event will get instantly 50 percent better.
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 8
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31