Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 PM EDT
Here Paul takes the outlet lob (can’t really call that a pass) and sets up Kevin Durant for one of the better dunks of the night.
Next year for the All-Star Dunk Contest, Chris Paul should have to throw one pass to each contestant. The event will get instantly 50 percent better.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 26
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6