Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 PM EST
Here Paul takes the outlet lob (can’t really call that a pass) and sets up Kevin Durant for one of the better dunks of the night.
Next year for the All-Star Dunk Contest, Chris Paul should have to throw one pass to each contestant. The event will get instantly 50 percent better.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 9
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16