Feb 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin‘s agent Roger Montgomery is one popular guy right now.
His phone is ringing off the hook, people are coming up to him on the street — everyone wants to get a piece of Jeremy Lin. It’s Montgomery’s job to keep the storm away from Lin (just let him play hoops) and set up a good business plan. Which the player with the economics degree from Harvard may have a say in, also.
Montgomery talked about it with Darren Rovell of SportsBiz Game On on the NBC Sports Network.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38