Feb 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin‘s agent Roger Montgomery is one popular guy right now.
His phone is ringing off the hook, people are coming up to him on the street — everyone wants to get a piece of Jeremy Lin. It’s Montgomery’s job to keep the storm away from Lin (just let him play hoops) and set up a good business plan. Which the player with the economics degree from Harvard may have a say in, also.
Montgomery talked about it with Darren Rovell of SportsBiz Game On on the NBC Sports Network.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6