Feb 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Jeremy Lin‘s agent Roger Montgomery is one popular guy right now.
His phone is ringing off the hook, people are coming up to him on the street — everyone wants to get a piece of Jeremy Lin. It’s Montgomery’s job to keep the storm away from Lin (just let him play hoops) and set up a good business plan. Which the player with the economics degree from Harvard may have a say in, also.
Montgomery talked about it with Darren Rovell of SportsBiz Game On on the NBC Sports Network.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)