Feb 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin‘s agent Roger Montgomery is one popular guy right now.
His phone is ringing off the hook, people are coming up to him on the street — everyone wants to get a piece of Jeremy Lin. It’s Montgomery’s job to keep the storm away from Lin (just let him play hoops) and set up a good business plan. Which the player with the economics degree from Harvard may have a say in, also.
Montgomery talked about it with Darren Rovell of SportsBiz Game On on the NBC Sports Network.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 8
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 7
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 36
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 14
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10