Feb 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Jeremy Lin‘s agent Roger Montgomery is one popular guy right now.
His phone is ringing off the hook, people are coming up to him on the street — everyone wants to get a piece of Jeremy Lin. It’s Montgomery’s job to keep the storm away from Lin (just let him play hoops) and set up a good business plan. Which the player with the economics degree from Harvard may have a say in, also.
Montgomery talked about it with Darren Rovell of SportsBiz Game On on the NBC Sports Network.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7