Feb 25, 2012, 11:25 PM EDT
Jeremy Evans of the Utah Jazz is your 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champion, and this dunk is likely the reason why.
In a contest full of skits, props, and gimmicks, this one was relatively straightforward, but with an incredible degree of difficulty that made it one of the more pure and meaningful dunks of the night.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20