Feb 25, 2012, 11:25 PM EST
Jeremy Evans of the Utah Jazz is your 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champion, and this dunk is likely the reason why.
In a contest full of skits, props, and gimmicks, this one was relatively straightforward, but with an incredible degree of difficulty that made it one of the more pure and meaningful dunks of the night.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 11
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (47)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)