Feb 24, 2012, 9:07 PM EDT
You’ve heard the rags to riches tales of Jeremy Lin — from sleeping on a friend’s couch to leasing space at the W, from sitting at the end of the Knicks bench to starting as the team’s point guard. And now, from not having a shoe deal of any significance to having a personalized set made just for him.
Lin will debut a Knicks-themed colorway of the Nike Hyperfuse Low during the Rising Stars Challenge that kicks off the All-Star weekend festivities on Friday. From the official release:
“Jeremy Lin will wear a new Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low iD basketball shoe this weekend in Orlando beginning Friday evening. Customized for Lin, the Nike Zoom Hyperfuse includes mesh on the upper for lightweight breathability and a seamless fit. Lin’s shoe of choice and ideal for players with his versatility, it features Nike Zoom technology for a soft, yet responsive, cushioning system.
Available for customization on NIKEiD.com in the United States, the shoe can be customized with colors throughout and marks on the tongue top and collar. Consumers can replicate the exact customization options for this shoe created for Jeremy Lin, which can be found at NIKEiD.com.”
Check out more pictures in the gallery below and let us know what you think.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 1
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6