Feb 24, 2012, 9:07 PM EDT
You’ve heard the rags to riches tales of Jeremy Lin — from sleeping on a friend’s couch to leasing space at the W, from sitting at the end of the Knicks bench to starting as the team’s point guard. And now, from not having a shoe deal of any significance to having a personalized set made just for him.
Lin will debut a Knicks-themed colorway of the Nike Hyperfuse Low during the Rising Stars Challenge that kicks off the All-Star weekend festivities on Friday. From the official release:
“Jeremy Lin will wear a new Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low iD basketball shoe this weekend in Orlando beginning Friday evening. Customized for Lin, the Nike Zoom Hyperfuse includes mesh on the upper for lightweight breathability and a seamless fit. Lin’s shoe of choice and ideal for players with his versatility, it features Nike Zoom technology for a soft, yet responsive, cushioning system.
Available for customization on NIKEiD.com in the United States, the shoe can be customized with colors throughout and marks on the tongue top and collar. Consumers can replicate the exact customization options for this shoe created for Jeremy Lin, which can be found at NIKEiD.com.”
Check out more pictures in the gallery below and let us know what you think.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38