Feb 24, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Miami Heat rookie Norris Cole has made an impact early this season, despite playing alongside veteran superstars LeBron James and Dwyane Wade. We caught up with him Friday morning at the practice session for the Rising Stars challenge, and discussed what it’s like to play with that kind of star power, how he and his team were able to slow Jeremy Lin on Thursday, and who he’s most looking forward to playing with in the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday night.
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 15
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 12
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 48
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 3
- Report: Pacers’ Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner got in fight day before Game 1 63