Feb 24, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Miami Heat rookie Norris Cole has made an impact early this season, despite playing alongside veteran superstars LeBron James and Dwyane Wade. We caught up with him Friday morning at the practice session for the Rising Stars challenge, and discussed what it’s like to play with that kind of star power, how he and his team were able to slow Jeremy Lin on Thursday, and who he’s most looking forward to playing with in the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday night.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 12
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 11
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 3