Feb 23, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
I suppose it’s possible you have not yet seen the dunk of the night from Wednesday. Maybe you live in a cave. Or the power just came back on at your house after being off for 24 hours. Or you’re mom is visiting from Idaho and so the television has been hijacked for a day of Criminal Minds reruns.
So here you go. You can thank us later.
Really could have used a guy like this in the Dunk Contest. Just sayin’.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19