Feb 23, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
I suppose it’s possible you have not yet seen the dunk of the night from Wednesday. Maybe you live in a cave. Or the power just came back on at your house after being off for 24 hours. Or you’re mom is visiting from Idaho and so the television has been hijacked for a day of Criminal Minds reruns.
So here you go. You can thank us later.
Really could have used a guy like this in the Dunk Contest. Just sayin’.
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 0
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 13
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 49
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 11