Feb 23, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
I suppose it’s possible you have not yet seen the dunk of the night from Wednesday. Maybe you live in a cave. Or the power just came back on at your house after being off for 24 hours. Or you’re mom is visiting from Idaho and so the television has been hijacked for a day of Criminal Minds reruns.
So here you go. You can thank us later.
Really could have used a guy like this in the Dunk Contest. Just sayin’.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 15
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9