Feb 23, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
I suppose it’s possible you have not yet seen the dunk of the night from Wednesday. Maybe you live in a cave. Or the power just came back on at your house after being off for 24 hours. Or you’re mom is visiting from Idaho and so the television has been hijacked for a day of Criminal Minds reruns.
So here you go. You can thank us later.
Really could have used a guy like this in the Dunk Contest. Just sayin’.
- Duke’s Jabari Parker doesn’t back away from Carmelo Anthony comparison 3
- Michael Carter-Williams returns to Sixers lineup Friday against Nets 5
- Report: Bulls not looking to trade Luol Deng. Why would you think that? 12
- Kendrick Perkins tells Joakim Noah to “get your a– up out’ of Thunder locker room 34
- The Extra Pass: Chicago’s never-ending story, plus Thursday’s recaps 2
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (68)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (60)
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star (56)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- LeBron angrily goes after Mario Chalmers on the Heat bench (VIDEO) (50)