Feb 23, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
I suppose it’s possible you have not yet seen the dunk of the night from Wednesday. Maybe you live in a cave. Or the power just came back on at your house after being off for 24 hours. Or you’re mom is visiting from Idaho and so the television has been hijacked for a day of Criminal Minds reruns.
So here you go. You can thank us later.
Really could have used a guy like this in the Dunk Contest. Just sayin’.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41