Feb 21, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
With that vintage move (and free throw), Dirk Nowitzki moved past Robert Parish into 20th on the NBA’s all-time point list. Another notable achievement for the greatest European player ever in the NBA. As well as one of the most unstoppable scorers the game has ever seen.
But it wasn’t the only Mavericks milestone on Monday night.
Jason Kidd passed some guy named Michael Jordan to become second on the NBA’s all time steals list. Another big number for another sure-fire Hall of Famer.
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 2
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5