Feb 21, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
With that vintage move (and free throw), Dirk Nowitzki moved past Robert Parish into 20th on the NBA’s all-time point list. Another notable achievement for the greatest European player ever in the NBA. As well as one of the most unstoppable scorers the game has ever seen.
But it wasn’t the only Mavericks milestone on Monday night.
Jason Kidd passed some guy named Michael Jordan to become second on the NBA’s all time steals list. Another big number for another sure-fire Hall of Famer.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8