Feb 21, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
With that vintage move (and free throw), Dirk Nowitzki moved past Robert Parish into 20th on the NBA’s all-time point list. Another notable achievement for the greatest European player ever in the NBA. As well as one of the most unstoppable scorers the game has ever seen.
But it wasn’t the only Mavericks milestone on Monday night.
Jason Kidd passed some guy named Michael Jordan to become second on the NBA’s all time steals list. Another big number for another sure-fire Hall of Famer.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 3
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 13
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73