Feb 21, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
With that vintage move (and free throw), Dirk Nowitzki moved past Robert Parish into 20th on the NBA’s all-time point list. Another notable achievement for the greatest European player ever in the NBA. As well as one of the most unstoppable scorers the game has ever seen.
But it wasn’t the only Mavericks milestone on Monday night.
Jason Kidd passed some guy named Michael Jordan to become second on the NBA’s all time steals list. Another big number for another sure-fire Hall of Famer.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4