Feb 21, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
With that vintage move (and free throw), Dirk Nowitzki moved past Robert Parish into 20th on the NBA’s all-time point list. Another notable achievement for the greatest European player ever in the NBA. As well as one of the most unstoppable scorers the game has ever seen.
But it wasn’t the only Mavericks milestone on Monday night.
Jason Kidd passed some guy named Michael Jordan to become second on the NBA’s all time steals list. Another big number for another sure-fire Hall of Famer.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10