Feb 21, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
James Anderson is not getting a lot of run from Gregg Popovich in San Antonio right now, he has pretty much slipped to the back of the rotation. Monday night he played 7:35 and had five points for the Spurs.
Sources say James Anderson’s agent this month encouraged Spurs to trade his client. Nothing offered would have been better than JA Monday.
Anderson, a second year player out of Oklahoma State, is averaging 4 points per game this year in his limited minutes. With the Spurs on an 11 game win streak, don’t expect Popovich to be making a lot of rotation changes.
Not a major deal, but if he wants out the Spurs likely will try to accommodate that. However, as these are the Spurs it has to be a deal they like, so it may not be fast.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 45
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13