Feb 20, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Linsanity has reached Taiwan, where Lin’s grandmother and other family live.
And he wants everyone to back off them.
He told the Associated Press his relatives are being “bombarded” right now.
“I just want people to respect the privacy of my relatives in Taiwan and I think hopefully this will get back to everybody because they need to live their lives as well.”
Lin’s grandmother and other relatives still live in Taiwan — and watch his games. His parents moved to the United States in the 1970s, settling in the Bay Area of California.
His request seems fair. Probably not going to happen, but it’s fair.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 0
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 6
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7