Feb 20, 2012, 7:36 PM EST
Harden has been having a career season, and has been making a strong case for the 6th Man of the Year Award. The #3 overall pick in 2009 has been averaging 16.8 points and 4.1 assists per game in 31.6 minutes per game this season, and his PER is a career-high 21.13. Collison has been a valuable defender off the bench for the Thunder, and has averaged 4.5 points and 4.1 rebounds in 20.5 minutes per game this season.
The Thunder should still be able to handle the Hornets without Harden and Collison available off the bench, but will need them back as soon as possible, as they are set to play the Celtics, the Lakers, the 76ers, and the Magic directly after they face the struggling Hornets.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 1
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 15
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)