Feb 18, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Pete Maravich. That’s really the only thing that comes to mind. Granted, Pistol was a much better shooter, but this was something downright incredible.
That’s just wow. That has a high wow factor. On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a wow. It is the great grandaddy of wow. It goes to jam band concert and holds up a big flag with “WOW” on it. It is wowful.
Rubio may not be the Rookie of the Year, but the way he plays basketball is infectious, hilarious, and a joy to watch.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 0
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 27
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28