Feb 18, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Pete Maravich. That’s really the only thing that comes to mind. Granted, Pistol was a much better shooter, but this was something downright incredible.
That’s just wow. That has a high wow factor. On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a wow. It is the great grandaddy of wow. It goes to jam band concert and holds up a big flag with “WOW” on it. It is wowful.
Rubio may not be the Rookie of the Year, but the way he plays basketball is infectious, hilarious, and a joy to watch.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30