Feb 18, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Pete Maravich. That’s really the only thing that comes to mind. Granted, Pistol was a much better shooter, but this was something downright incredible.
That’s just wow. That has a high wow factor. On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a wow. It is the great grandaddy of wow. It goes to jam band concert and holds up a big flag with “WOW” on it. It is wowful.
Rubio may not be the Rookie of the Year, but the way he plays basketball is infectious, hilarious, and a joy to watch.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28