Feb 18, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Pete Maravich. That’s really the only thing that comes to mind. Granted, Pistol was a much better shooter, but this was something downright incredible.
That’s just wow. That has a high wow factor. On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a wow. It is the great grandaddy of wow. It goes to jam band concert and holds up a big flag with “WOW” on it. It is wowful.
Rubio may not be the Rookie of the Year, but the way he plays basketball is infectious, hilarious, and a joy to watch.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 0
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 7
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 7
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 19
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 10