Feb 18, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Pete Maravich. That’s really the only thing that comes to mind. Granted, Pistol was a much better shooter, but this was something downright incredible.
That’s just wow. That has a high wow factor. On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a wow. It is the great grandaddy of wow. It goes to jam band concert and holds up a big flag with “WOW” on it. It is wowful.
Rubio may not be the Rookie of the Year, but the way he plays basketball is infectious, hilarious, and a joy to watch.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 1
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 33
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 8
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 6
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 28
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5