Feb 17, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
The word “sing” was in quotation marks in the headline for a reason.
We just saw this (thank you Ball Don’t Lie and The Basketball Jones) but on Valentines Day the Cavaliers decided to do a little rendition of the Temptations’ classic “My Girl” and make it “My Fans.” How cute.
There’s a reason these guys are paid to play basketball and not sing. But it’s worth a laugh.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 46
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4