Feb 17, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
The word “sing” was in quotation marks in the headline for a reason.
We just saw this (thank you Ball Don’t Lie and The Basketball Jones) but on Valentines Day the Cavaliers decided to do a little rendition of the Temptations’ classic “My Girl” and make it “My Fans.” How cute.
There’s a reason these guys are paid to play basketball and not sing. But it’s worth a laugh.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61