Feb 17, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
The word “sing” was in quotation marks in the headline for a reason.
We just saw this (thank you Ball Don’t Lie and The Basketball Jones) but on Valentines Day the Cavaliers decided to do a little rendition of the Temptations’ classic “My Girl” and make it “My Fans.” How cute.
There’s a reason these guys are paid to play basketball and not sing. But it’s worth a laugh.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 17
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 29
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 47
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23