Feb 17, 2012, 1:05 PM EST
The word “sing” was in quotation marks in the headline for a reason.
We just saw this (thank you Ball Don’t Lie and The Basketball Jones) but on Valentines Day the Cavaliers decided to do a little rendition of the Temptations’ classic “My Girl” and make it “My Fans.” How cute.
There’s a reason these guys are paid to play basketball and not sing. But it’s worth a laugh.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)