Feb 17, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
I’m willing to bet there is absolutely nothing to the rumor Kim Kardashian is going on a date with Jeremy Lin, but it’s out there. And the Kardashian effect could explain a few things… nah. Not happening.
The U.S. Secretary of Education is a huge Jeremy Lin fan.
A good look at what the Knicks are doing on offense with Jeremy Lin. Oh, and the Knicks defense is better with him on the court, too.
Would you pay $40,000 for a Jeremy Lin jersey?
You need more proof Linsanity is going well? Check out Google.
How Jeremy Lin ended up with a small-time agent out of San Antonio. Who has to be one happy guy right about now.
Jeremy Lin’s grandmother watches his games on delay in Taiwan. It’s a great story.
I have no idea whatsoever how one goes about getting a date with Jeremy Lin, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t it.
Mike Tyson came out to see Lin and the Knicks at the Garden Wednesday night. MSG decided to interview him live during the game. That went about as well as you think it would.
Without Aldridge, the Trail Blazers offense struggles. A lot.
Besides, Allen has been slumping with his shot of late. Not that he’s going to stop shooting (nor should he).
Doc Rivers thinks Tom Thibodeau will have fun coaching the All-Star Game… but he’s going to coach to win.
The differences between an NBA elitist and the casual fan — and how we can get them talking again.
The Nets All-Decade Team, from a little more than a decade (1976-89).
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7