Feb 17, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
I’m willing to bet there is absolutely nothing to the rumor Kim Kardashian is going on a date with Jeremy Lin, but it’s out there. And the Kardashian effect could explain a few things… nah. Not happening.
The U.S. Secretary of Education is a huge Jeremy Lin fan.
A good look at what the Knicks are doing on offense with Jeremy Lin. Oh, and the Knicks defense is better with him on the court, too.
Would you pay $40,000 for a Jeremy Lin jersey?
You need more proof Linsanity is going well? Check out Google.
How Jeremy Lin ended up with a small-time agent out of San Antonio. Who has to be one happy guy right about now.
Jeremy Lin’s grandmother watches his games on delay in Taiwan. It’s a great story.
I have no idea whatsoever how one goes about getting a date with Jeremy Lin, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t it.
Mike Tyson came out to see Lin and the Knicks at the Garden Wednesday night. MSG decided to interview him live during the game. That went about as well as you think it would.
Without Aldridge, the Trail Blazers offense struggles. A lot.
Besides, Allen has been slumping with his shot of late. Not that he’s going to stop shooting (nor should he).
Doc Rivers thinks Tom Thibodeau will have fun coaching the All-Star Game… but he’s going to coach to win.
The differences between an NBA elitist and the casual fan — and how we can get them talking again.
The Nets All-Decade Team, from a little more than a decade (1976-89).
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29