Feb 17, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
I’m willing to bet there is absolutely nothing to the rumor Kim Kardashian is going on a date with Jeremy Lin, but it’s out there. And the Kardashian effect could explain a few things… nah. Not happening.
The U.S. Secretary of Education is a huge Jeremy Lin fan.
A good look at what the Knicks are doing on offense with Jeremy Lin. Oh, and the Knicks defense is better with him on the court, too.
Would you pay $40,000 for a Jeremy Lin jersey?
You need more proof Linsanity is going well? Check out Google.
How Jeremy Lin ended up with a small-time agent out of San Antonio. Who has to be one happy guy right about now.
Jeremy Lin’s grandmother watches his games on delay in Taiwan. It’s a great story.
I have no idea whatsoever how one goes about getting a date with Jeremy Lin, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t it.
Mike Tyson came out to see Lin and the Knicks at the Garden Wednesday night. MSG decided to interview him live during the game. That went about as well as you think it would.
Without Aldridge, the Trail Blazers offense struggles. A lot.
Besides, Allen has been slumping with his shot of late. Not that he’s going to stop shooting (nor should he).
Doc Rivers thinks Tom Thibodeau will have fun coaching the All-Star Game… but he’s going to coach to win.
The differences between an NBA elitist and the casual fan — and how we can get them talking again.
The Nets All-Decade Team, from a little more than a decade (1976-89).
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 72
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20