Feb 17, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
I’m willing to bet there is absolutely nothing to the rumor Kim Kardashian is going on a date with Jeremy Lin, but it’s out there. And the Kardashian effect could explain a few things… nah. Not happening.
The U.S. Secretary of Education is a huge Jeremy Lin fan.
A good look at what the Knicks are doing on offense with Jeremy Lin. Oh, and the Knicks defense is better with him on the court, too.
Would you pay $40,000 for a Jeremy Lin jersey?
You need more proof Linsanity is going well? Check out Google.
How Jeremy Lin ended up with a small-time agent out of San Antonio. Who has to be one happy guy right about now.
Jeremy Lin’s grandmother watches his games on delay in Taiwan. It’s a great story.
I have no idea whatsoever how one goes about getting a date with Jeremy Lin, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t it.
Mike Tyson came out to see Lin and the Knicks at the Garden Wednesday night. MSG decided to interview him live during the game. That went about as well as you think it would.
Without Aldridge, the Trail Blazers offense struggles. A lot.
Besides, Allen has been slumping with his shot of late. Not that he’s going to stop shooting (nor should he).
Doc Rivers thinks Tom Thibodeau will have fun coaching the All-Star Game… but he’s going to coach to win.
The differences between an NBA elitist and the casual fan — and how we can get them talking again.
The Nets All-Decade Team, from a little more than a decade (1976-89).
- A ‘devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize in time for Game 7 4
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 5
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 7
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 96
- PBT Extra: Talking Duncan, LeBron legacies; plus Game 6 12
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (98)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'