Feb 16, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
Well, maybe Nicki Minaj can redeem her Grammys performance.
She, and Pitbull with Ne-Yo are the lineup for the halftime entertainment at the All-Star Game Feb. 26 in Orlando, the league announced. You like the musical choice, and your dad will recognize Pitbull as that guy from the Bud Light commercial. It’s a bonding moment.
Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Nayer will perform “Give Me Everything” to start it off, then Nicki Minaj will take the stage and perform a medley of her hits. And this performance usually has more guest spots than the Muppet Movie, so you can expect a few more people to drop by.
Mary J. Blige is doing the national anthem, and she will kill it. No doubt. That lady can flat out sing.
On Saturday they need some headliners after seeing the Slam Dunk Contest lineup, so they are bringing in will.i.am and Flo Rida to perform. Not together. Which will have to do.
There’s also a pregame concert Sunday with J. Cole and others.
Just hope nobody gives a mic to Shaq.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 25
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19