Feb 16, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
Well, maybe Nicki Minaj can redeem her Grammys performance.
She, and Pitbull with Ne-Yo are the lineup for the halftime entertainment at the All-Star Game Feb. 26 in Orlando, the league announced. You like the musical choice, and your dad will recognize Pitbull as that guy from the Bud Light commercial. It’s a bonding moment.
Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Nayer will perform “Give Me Everything” to start it off, then Nicki Minaj will take the stage and perform a medley of her hits. And this performance usually has more guest spots than the Muppet Movie, so you can expect a few more people to drop by.
Mary J. Blige is doing the national anthem, and she will kill it. No doubt. That lady can flat out sing.
On Saturday they need some headliners after seeing the Slam Dunk Contest lineup, so they are bringing in will.i.am and Flo Rida to perform. Not together. Which will have to do.
There’s also a pregame concert Sunday with J. Cole and others.
Just hope nobody gives a mic to Shaq.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 38
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12