Feb 16, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
Well, maybe Nicki Minaj can redeem her Grammys performance.
She, and Pitbull with Ne-Yo are the lineup for the halftime entertainment at the All-Star Game Feb. 26 in Orlando, the league announced. You like the musical choice, and your dad will recognize Pitbull as that guy from the Bud Light commercial. It’s a bonding moment.
Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Nayer will perform “Give Me Everything” to start it off, then Nicki Minaj will take the stage and perform a medley of her hits. And this performance usually has more guest spots than the Muppet Movie, so you can expect a few more people to drop by.
Mary J. Blige is doing the national anthem, and she will kill it. No doubt. That lady can flat out sing.
On Saturday they need some headliners after seeing the Slam Dunk Contest lineup, so they are bringing in will.i.am and Flo Rida to perform. Not together. Which will have to do.
There’s also a pregame concert Sunday with J. Cole and others.
Just hope nobody gives a mic to Shaq.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16