Feb 15, 2012, 10:27 AM EDT
Derrick Rose has been out three games now, but to listen to him talk he wants to get back out there right now. And he may not be out that long as specialists found that the issue was muscular (not structural), but this is the balance the Bulls need to strike — they need him healthy and need to get him rest, but they also need him on the court over the long haul.
Of course, Rose was also asked about Jeremy Lin. And he’s a fan.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 20
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 25
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 61
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31