Feb 15, 2012, 10:27 AM EDT
Derrick Rose has been out three games now, but to listen to him talk he wants to get back out there right now. And he may not be out that long as specialists found that the issue was muscular (not structural), but this is the balance the Bulls need to strike — they need him healthy and need to get him rest, but they also need him on the court over the long haul.
Of course, Rose was also asked about Jeremy Lin. And he’s a fan.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 10
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 84
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4