Feb 15, 2012, 10:27 AM EST
Derrick Rose has been out three games now, but to listen to him talk he wants to get back out there right now. And he may not be out that long as specialists found that the issue was muscular (not structural), but this is the balance the Bulls need to strike — they need him healthy and need to get him rest, but they also need him on the court over the long haul.
Of course, Rose was also asked about Jeremy Lin. And he’s a fan.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 12
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 6
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 30
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 16
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 20
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)