Feb 15, 2012, 10:27 AM EDT
Derrick Rose has been out three games now, but to listen to him talk he wants to get back out there right now. And he may not be out that long as specialists found that the issue was muscular (not structural), but this is the balance the Bulls need to strike — they need him healthy and need to get him rest, but they also need him on the court over the long haul.
Of course, Rose was also asked about Jeremy Lin. And he’s a fan.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 23
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2