Feb 15, 2012, 10:27 AM EDT
Derrick Rose has been out three games now, but to listen to him talk he wants to get back out there right now. And he may not be out that long as specialists found that the issue was muscular (not structural), but this is the balance the Bulls need to strike — they need him healthy and need to get him rest, but they also need him on the court over the long haul.
Of course, Rose was also asked about Jeremy Lin. And he’s a fan.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19