Feb 15, 2012, 7:11 PM EDT
… and now TMZ can confirm the two are working on a reconciliation. Vanessa showed up for the Lakers Valentine’s Day victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The two shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room….
But sources told us at the time Vanessa filed … don’t be surprised if she goes back to Bryant.
While issues like the property split — she got the three Newport Beach homes — have been figured out, the divorce itself would not be final until June and can be rescinded any time before that.
Kobe haters, go ahead and jump on this if you must. But for most of us doing so would be living in a glass house and throwing stones — how many times have you gotten back together with an ex? Pretty much all of us have at one point.
Again, this is a 10-year marriage with young children involved. If Kobe and Vanessa can figure it out, good for them.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 7
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34