Feb 15, 2012, 7:11 PM EST
… and now TMZ can confirm the two are working on a reconciliation. Vanessa showed up for the Lakers Valentine’s Day victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The two shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room….
But sources told us at the time Vanessa filed … don’t be surprised if she goes back to Bryant.
While issues like the property split — she got the three Newport Beach homes — have been figured out, the divorce itself would not be final until June and can be rescinded any time before that.
Kobe haters, go ahead and jump on this if you must. But for most of us doing so would be living in a glass house and throwing stones — how many times have you gotten back together with an ex? Pretty much all of us have at one point.
Again, this is a 10-year marriage with young children involved. If Kobe and Vanessa can figure it out, good for them.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 2
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 46
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 12