Feb 15, 2012, 7:11 PM EDT
… and now TMZ can confirm the two are working on a reconciliation. Vanessa showed up for the Lakers Valentine’s Day victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The two shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room….
But sources told us at the time Vanessa filed … don’t be surprised if she goes back to Bryant.
While issues like the property split — she got the three Newport Beach homes — have been figured out, the divorce itself would not be final until June and can be rescinded any time before that.
Kobe haters, go ahead and jump on this if you must. But for most of us doing so would be living in a glass house and throwing stones — how many times have you gotten back together with an ex? Pretty much all of us have at one point.
Again, this is a 10-year marriage with young children involved. If Kobe and Vanessa can figure it out, good for them.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20