Feb 15, 2012, 7:11 PM EDT
… and now TMZ can confirm the two are working on a reconciliation. Vanessa showed up for the Lakers Valentine’s Day victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The two shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room….
But sources told us at the time Vanessa filed … don’t be surprised if she goes back to Bryant.
While issues like the property split — she got the three Newport Beach homes — have been figured out, the divorce itself would not be final until June and can be rescinded any time before that.
Kobe haters, go ahead and jump on this if you must. But for most of us doing so would be living in a glass house and throwing stones — how many times have you gotten back together with an ex? Pretty much all of us have at one point.
Again, this is a 10-year marriage with young children involved. If Kobe and Vanessa can figure it out, good for them.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3