Feb 15, 2012, 7:11 PM EDT
… and now TMZ can confirm the two are working on a reconciliation. Vanessa showed up for the Lakers Valentine’s Day victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The two shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room….
But sources told us at the time Vanessa filed … don’t be surprised if she goes back to Bryant.
While issues like the property split — she got the three Newport Beach homes — have been figured out, the divorce itself would not be final until June and can be rescinded any time before that.
Kobe haters, go ahead and jump on this if you must. But for most of us doing so would be living in a glass house and throwing stones — how many times have you gotten back together with an ex? Pretty much all of us have at one point.
Again, this is a 10-year marriage with young children involved. If Kobe and Vanessa can figure it out, good for them.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28