Feb 15, 2012, 6:09 PM EST
This could mean nothing, but it could mean something significant for the Lakers as well: Gilbert Arenas-to-LA rumors have been swirling for about a week now, although the team has said it doesn’t have “serious interest” in the former Wizards standout. More recently, and perhaps more realistically, the Lakers have been in talks with J.R. Smith, who has been in China all season after spending last season with the Denver Nuggets.
The 22-year old Ebanks has appeared in 12 games for the Lakers this season, and has averaged 2.7 points in 12.6 minutes per game.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 6
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12