Feb 15, 2012, 6:09 PM EST
This could mean nothing, but it could mean something significant for the Lakers as well: Gilbert Arenas-to-LA rumors have been swirling for about a week now, although the team has said it doesn’t have “serious interest” in the former Wizards standout. More recently, and perhaps more realistically, the Lakers have been in talks with J.R. Smith, who has been in China all season after spending last season with the Denver Nuggets.
The 22-year old Ebanks has appeared in 12 games for the Lakers this season, and has averaged 2.7 points in 12.6 minutes per game.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)