Feb 15, 2012, 6:09 PM EDT
This could mean nothing, but it could mean something significant for the Lakers as well: Gilbert Arenas-to-LA rumors have been swirling for about a week now, although the team has said it doesn’t have “serious interest” in the former Wizards standout. More recently, and perhaps more realistically, the Lakers have been in talks with J.R. Smith, who has been in China all season after spending last season with the Denver Nuggets.
The 22-year old Ebanks has appeared in 12 games for the Lakers this season, and has averaged 2.7 points in 12.6 minutes per game.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 30
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 50
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31