Feb 15, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is not going to be sleeping on a couch any longer.
In fact he’s moving into a Trump Tower — no, not that one in the middle of Manhattan. Now that Lin’s contract is guaranteed he is taking over Amare Stoudemire’s old place in White Plains, reports the New York Daily News.
The Trump Tower in downtown White Plains, a 35-story building right off Main St. that’s home to several other Knicks players and some New York Rangers as well….
Lin’s new neighbors can’t wait.
“I’d say 90% of the people in the building will be very, very happy,” said tenant Daniel Ratki, 32.
What’s wrong with the other 10 percent? Look, if Metta World Peace moved into your building and you were concerned, I would get that. Same with a number of NBA players. But Lin is humble, quiet, not a party guy in the least. No 4 a.m. parties going on in his pad. So relax.
I guess Linsanity hasn’t reached everybody. Yet. But it will.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40