Feb 15, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is not going to be sleeping on a couch any longer.
In fact he’s moving into a Trump Tower — no, not that one in the middle of Manhattan. Now that Lin’s contract is guaranteed he is taking over Amare Stoudemire’s old place in White Plains, reports the New York Daily News.
The Trump Tower in downtown White Plains, a 35-story building right off Main St. that’s home to several other Knicks players and some New York Rangers as well….
Lin’s new neighbors can’t wait.
“I’d say 90% of the people in the building will be very, very happy,” said tenant Daniel Ratki, 32.
What’s wrong with the other 10 percent? Look, if Metta World Peace moved into your building and you were concerned, I would get that. Same with a number of NBA players. But Lin is humble, quiet, not a party guy in the least. No 4 a.m. parties going on in his pad. So relax.
I guess Linsanity hasn’t reached everybody. Yet. But it will.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 0
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 40
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 53
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16