Feb 15, 2012, 12:16 PM EST
Jeremy Lin is not going to be sleeping on a couch any longer.
In fact he’s moving into a Trump Tower — no, not that one in the middle of Manhattan. Now that Lin’s contract is guaranteed he is taking over Amare Stoudemire’s old place in White Plains, reports the New York Daily News.
The Trump Tower in downtown White Plains, a 35-story building right off Main St. that’s home to several other Knicks players and some New York Rangers as well….
Lin’s new neighbors can’t wait.
“I’d say 90% of the people in the building will be very, very happy,” said tenant Daniel Ratki, 32.
What’s wrong with the other 10 percent? Look, if Metta World Peace moved into your building and you were concerned, I would get that. Same with a number of NBA players. But Lin is humble, quiet, not a party guy in the least. No 4 a.m. parties going on in his pad. So relax.
I guess Linsanity hasn’t reached everybody. Yet. But it will.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 4
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8