Feb 15, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is not going to be sleeping on a couch any longer.
In fact he’s moving into a Trump Tower — no, not that one in the middle of Manhattan. Now that Lin’s contract is guaranteed he is taking over Amare Stoudemire’s old place in White Plains, reports the New York Daily News.
The Trump Tower in downtown White Plains, a 35-story building right off Main St. that’s home to several other Knicks players and some New York Rangers as well….
Lin’s new neighbors can’t wait.
“I’d say 90% of the people in the building will be very, very happy,” said tenant Daniel Ratki, 32.
What’s wrong with the other 10 percent? Look, if Metta World Peace moved into your building and you were concerned, I would get that. Same with a number of NBA players. But Lin is humble, quiet, not a party guy in the least. No 4 a.m. parties going on in his pad. So relax.
I guess Linsanity hasn’t reached everybody. Yet. But it will.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18