Feb 15, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is not going to be sleeping on a couch any longer.
In fact he’s moving into a Trump Tower — no, not that one in the middle of Manhattan. Now that Lin’s contract is guaranteed he is taking over Amare Stoudemire’s old place in White Plains, reports the New York Daily News.
The Trump Tower in downtown White Plains, a 35-story building right off Main St. that’s home to several other Knicks players and some New York Rangers as well….
Lin’s new neighbors can’t wait.
“I’d say 90% of the people in the building will be very, very happy,” said tenant Daniel Ratki, 32.
What’s wrong with the other 10 percent? Look, if Metta World Peace moved into your building and you were concerned, I would get that. Same with a number of NBA players. But Lin is humble, quiet, not a party guy in the least. No 4 a.m. parties going on in his pad. So relax.
I guess Linsanity hasn’t reached everybody. Yet. But it will.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8