Feb 15, 2012, 2:58 PM EST
Not very subtle, Orlando.
The performers for a pre-NBA All-Star Game concert were leaked by the New York Daily News — later confirmed by the league — and we learn that one is Gym Class Heroes, who along with Neon Hitch will do their single “Get you’re a** back home.”
This message is directed at you, Dwight Howard. (Maybe not intentionally, but then again….)
The other headliner is J. Cole, who was just nominated for a Grammy for Best New Artist, and he was the first guy signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label. Pentatonix and Kayla Brianna also will perform before tipoff of the All-Star game. Also, Kenny Smith’s daughter Brianna — you’ve seen her on TNT’s Inside the NBA getting hyped — will perform.
After the Grammys, I’m just glad it’s not Nicki Minaj.
No word on who the halftime headliner is. Yet.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 4
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 8
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 10
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 26
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10