Feb 14, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
Tonight Linsanity — AKA the New York Knicks — goes north of the border to Toronto.
Amar’e Stoudemire will be back in the starting lineup and he talks about liking what he sees. Of course he does, he’s got a PG who can run the pick-and-roll again. We told you already Carmelo Anthony is happy not to have to play the point forward role (and should be back around the end of the week).
And Jeremy Lin says he thinks blending in two elite scorers is going to work. Of course he does, what kind of point guard would he be if he said they wouldn’t?
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 0
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 5
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 4
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (81)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (65)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (59)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million