Feb 14, 2012, 5:54 PM EST
Yes, this is from college basketball. D-2 college basketball, in fact. But it’s so cool we don’t care. This video contains Cal State Bernadino’s Kwame Alexander, who weighs 240 pounds, taking off from a step or two inside the free throw line, getting his body nearly parallel to the floor, and somehow throwing down over a defender positioned at least a foot outside of the no-charge lane.
It looks like a charge could have been called, but it appears that Alexander got his body so high that the only part of the defender that actually made contact with Alexander was his arms, and he then went to the floor to try to sell the charge. Besides, and perhaps more importantly, would you want to be the referee to make that dunk count as a turnover? Wow.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0