Feb 14, 2012, 5:54 PM EDT
Yes, this is from college basketball. D-2 college basketball, in fact. But it’s so cool we don’t care. This video contains Cal State Bernadino’s Kwame Alexander, who weighs 240 pounds, taking off from a step or two inside the free throw line, getting his body nearly parallel to the floor, and somehow throwing down over a defender positioned at least a foot outside of the no-charge lane.
It looks like a charge could have been called, but it appears that Alexander got his body so high that the only part of the defender that actually made contact with Alexander was his arms, and he then went to the floor to try to sell the charge. Besides, and perhaps more importantly, would you want to be the referee to make that dunk count as a turnover? Wow.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11