Feb 14, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Zach Randolph has been cleared by doctors for non-contact practices and is expected to return to the Grizzlies in early March. That would be huge for this team.
It wasn’t just pro scouts, college recruiters missed on Jeremy Lin, too.
Hornets coach Monty Williams joked Monday night that we should all just start blaming everything on LeBron James.
Kobe Bryant is still pissed at the teams that passed him up in the draft. Of course he is.
Last year Andre Emmett was playing in that one-on-one on Alcatraz event, now he’s a New Jersey Net. You can make up your own “trading one prison for another” joke about Jersey if you want.
In case you missed it, Stephen Curry had a slight roll of his ankle again last night, but he was able to return to the game and play through it. Still, concerning.
Good read on the Lakers roster problems, and how they are like whack-a-mole.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9