Feb 13, 2012, 7:28 PM EST
Who do you think Timberwolves center Nikola Pekovic looks like? I tend to go with classic Eastern European crime syndicate enforcer, but if you want to go with Non from Superman II (as J.E. Skeets of The Score does), I can see it. Timberwolves coach Rich Adelman says he looks like a starter (a role he’ll keep even after Darko Milicic comes back).
But Pekovic is a bit of a goofy character, and the Timberwolves staff decided to have some fun with that in this in-house video. Which has just the right mix of strange and pointlessness to it. Enjoy.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 8
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 17
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (52)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)