Feb 13, 2012, 7:28 PM EDT
Who do you think Timberwolves center Nikola Pekovic looks like? I tend to go with classic Eastern European crime syndicate enforcer, but if you want to go with Non from Superman II (as J.E. Skeets of The Score does), I can see it. Timberwolves coach Rich Adelman says he looks like a starter (a role he’ll keep even after Darko Milicic comes back).
But Pekovic is a bit of a goofy character, and the Timberwolves staff decided to have some fun with that in this in-house video. Which has just the right mix of strange and pointlessness to it. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 20
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64