Feb 13, 2012, 7:28 PM EDT
Who do you think Timberwolves center Nikola Pekovic looks like? I tend to go with classic Eastern European crime syndicate enforcer, but if you want to go with Non from Superman II (as J.E. Skeets of The Score does), I can see it. Timberwolves coach Rich Adelman says he looks like a starter (a role he’ll keep even after Darko Milicic comes back).
But Pekovic is a bit of a goofy character, and the Timberwolves staff decided to have some fun with that in this in-house video. Which has just the right mix of strange and pointlessness to it. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 0
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 3
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 27
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32