Feb 13, 2012, 7:28 PM EDT
Who do you think Timberwolves center Nikola Pekovic looks like? I tend to go with classic Eastern European crime syndicate enforcer, but if you want to go with Non from Superman II (as J.E. Skeets of The Score does), I can see it. Timberwolves coach Rich Adelman says he looks like a starter (a role he’ll keep even after Darko Milicic comes back).
But Pekovic is a bit of a goofy character, and the Timberwolves staff decided to have some fun with that in this in-house video. Which has just the right mix of strange and pointlessness to it. Enjoy.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23