Feb 13, 2012, 7:28 PM EDT
Who do you think Timberwolves center Nikola Pekovic looks like? I tend to go with classic Eastern European crime syndicate enforcer, but if you want to go with Non from Superman II (as J.E. Skeets of The Score does), I can see it. Timberwolves coach Rich Adelman says he looks like a starter (a role he’ll keep even after Darko Milicic comes back).
But Pekovic is a bit of a goofy character, and the Timberwolves staff decided to have some fun with that in this in-house video. Which has just the right mix of strange and pointlessness to it. Enjoy.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5