Feb 13, 2012, 10:26 AM EST
Well, it’s better than half the stuff on the Grammys last night. (Which is the very definition of damning with faint praise.)
Jeremy Lin is inspiring “Lin-sanity” all through New York, and that is including the city’s musicians. There was already “Lining,” which was worse than just about everything on the Grammys, but was the first. Now comes “Nick of Time” from former New Yorker and current Hong Kong rapper MC Jin. The song touches on the religious aspect of Lin quite often (Lin himself is very religious).
Well, it’s better than Nicki Minaj doing some sort of Lady Gaga tribute (or whatever that was). And this has a lot of basketball highlights.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41