Feb 13, 2012, 10:26 AM EDT
Well, it’s better than half the stuff on the Grammys last night. (Which is the very definition of damning with faint praise.)
Jeremy Lin is inspiring “Lin-sanity” all through New York, and that is including the city’s musicians. There was already “Lining,” which was worse than just about everything on the Grammys, but was the first. Now comes “Nick of Time” from former New Yorker and current Hong Kong rapper MC Jin. The song touches on the religious aspect of Lin quite often (Lin himself is very religious).
Well, it’s better than Nicki Minaj doing some sort of Lady Gaga tribute (or whatever that was). And this has a lot of basketball highlights.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13