Feb 13, 2012, 10:26 AM EDT
Well, it’s better than half the stuff on the Grammys last night. (Which is the very definition of damning with faint praise.)
Jeremy Lin is inspiring “Lin-sanity” all through New York, and that is including the city’s musicians. There was already “Lining,” which was worse than just about everything on the Grammys, but was the first. Now comes “Nick of Time” from former New Yorker and current Hong Kong rapper MC Jin. The song touches on the religious aspect of Lin quite often (Lin himself is very religious).
Well, it’s better than Nicki Minaj doing some sort of Lady Gaga tribute (or whatever that was). And this has a lot of basketball highlights.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11