Feb 13, 2012, 10:26 AM EDT
Well, it’s better than half the stuff on the Grammys last night. (Which is the very definition of damning with faint praise.)
Jeremy Lin is inspiring “Lin-sanity” all through New York, and that is including the city’s musicians. There was already “Lining,” which was worse than just about everything on the Grammys, but was the first. Now comes “Nick of Time” from former New Yorker and current Hong Kong rapper MC Jin. The song touches on the religious aspect of Lin quite often (Lin himself is very religious).
Well, it’s better than Nicki Minaj doing some sort of Lady Gaga tribute (or whatever that was). And this has a lot of basketball highlights.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27