Feb 13, 2012, 10:26 AM EST
Well, it’s better than half the stuff on the Grammys last night. (Which is the very definition of damning with faint praise.)
Jeremy Lin is inspiring “Lin-sanity” all through New York, and that is including the city’s musicians. There was already “Lining,” which was worse than just about everything on the Grammys, but was the first. Now comes “Nick of Time” from former New Yorker and current Hong Kong rapper MC Jin. The song touches on the religious aspect of Lin quite often (Lin himself is very religious).
Well, it’s better than Nicki Minaj doing some sort of Lady Gaga tribute (or whatever that was). And this has a lot of basketball highlights.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 0
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 12
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)