Feb 11, 2012, 11:59 AM EST
Chris Paul is good. Ridiculously good.
Andre Iguodala played about as good of defense as you can on Chris Paul on the final play in Philadelphia last night, and Paul twisted, turned then faded away and drained the game winner for the Clippers like a cold-blooded assassin.
There should be no debate about who is the best point guard in the game right now. None. (Stop it Knicks fans, it’s not Jeremy Lin.)
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18