Feb 11, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
Chris Paul is good. Ridiculously good.
Andre Iguodala played about as good of defense as you can on Chris Paul on the final play in Philadelphia last night, and Paul twisted, turned then faded away and drained the game winner for the Clippers like a cold-blooded assassin.
There should be no debate about who is the best point guard in the game right now. None. (Stop it Knicks fans, it’s not Jeremy Lin.)
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 15
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 13
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 16
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 23
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80