Feb 11, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
Chris Paul is good. Ridiculously good.
Andre Iguodala played about as good of defense as you can on Chris Paul on the final play in Philadelphia last night, and Paul twisted, turned then faded away and drained the game winner for the Clippers like a cold-blooded assassin.
There should be no debate about who is the best point guard in the game right now. None. (Stop it Knicks fans, it’s not Jeremy Lin.)
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4