Feb 11, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
Chris Paul is good. Ridiculously good.
Andre Iguodala played about as good of defense as you can on Chris Paul on the final play in Philadelphia last night, and Paul twisted, turned then faded away and drained the game winner for the Clippers like a cold-blooded assassin.
There should be no debate about who is the best point guard in the game right now. None. (Stop it Knicks fans, it’s not Jeremy Lin.)
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 0
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 29
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12