Feb 11, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
Chris Paul is good. Ridiculously good.
Andre Iguodala played about as good of defense as you can on Chris Paul on the final play in Philadelphia last night, and Paul twisted, turned then faded away and drained the game winner for the Clippers like a cold-blooded assassin.
There should be no debate about who is the best point guard in the game right now. None. (Stop it Knicks fans, it’s not Jeremy Lin.)
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32