Feb 11, 2012, 2:59 PM EDT
These are so much better than those little candy hearts with the sayings on them… oh, who are we kidding, nothing is better than those little candies. Those rock.
But these are close.
Friday night, the last Memphis Grizzlies home game before Valentine’s Day (it’s Tuesday, go out and buy your woman something before then, you still have time) so they passed out these cards to everyone as a gift.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7