Feb 11, 2012, 2:59 PM EDT
These are so much better than those little candy hearts with the sayings on them… oh, who are we kidding, nothing is better than those little candies. Those rock.
But these are close.
Friday night, the last Memphis Grizzlies home game before Valentine’s Day (it’s Tuesday, go out and buy your woman something before then, you still have time) so they passed out these cards to everyone as a gift.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 6
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11