Feb 11, 2012, 2:59 PM EDT
These are so much better than those little candy hearts with the sayings on them… oh, who are we kidding, nothing is better than those little candies. Those rock.
But these are close.
Friday night, the last Memphis Grizzlies home game before Valentine’s Day (it’s Tuesday, go out and buy your woman something before then, you still have time) so they passed out these cards to everyone as a gift.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2