Feb 10, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
They realize that the Patriots lost, right?
With Rob Gronkowski and a number of Patriots players at the Lakers/Celtics game Thursday night in Boston, the Celtics won the opening tip then played a little football. Clever. I guess.
Problem is, Thursday night the Celtics closed the game out like the Patriots, too.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 0
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 30
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16