Feb 10, 2012, 8:06 AM EST
They realize that the Patriots lost, right?
With Rob Gronkowski and a number of Patriots players at the Lakers/Celtics game Thursday night in Boston, the Celtics won the opening tip then played a little football. Clever. I guess.
Problem is, Thursday night the Celtics closed the game out like the Patriots, too.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 14
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 53
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20