Feb 10, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
They realize that the Patriots lost, right?
With Rob Gronkowski and a number of Patriots players at the Lakers/Celtics game Thursday night in Boston, the Celtics won the opening tip then played a little football. Clever. I guess.
Problem is, Thursday night the Celtics closed the game out like the Patriots, too.
- Three coaches who could replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 0
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 5
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42