Feb 10, 2012, 5:41 PM EST
Kevin Love is flat out wrong.
Let me be clear, I like the guy. I like his game, I like him (in our limited interactions), but this is like suggesting the second season of Friday Night Lights was the best one. It is objectively wrong.
Here is what Jon Krawczynski of the Associated Press tweeted.
This is a horrific idea in baseball, to try to put meaning into an exhibition. Here’s an idea — let an exhibition be an exhibition. It’s a showcase. Entertainment. Shaq dancing with the Jabberwockies. It is not serious basketball. That’s okay, we have the playoffs for that. Let this be what it is.
If you play all season to have the best record in the NBA — if (every season but this lockout-shortened one) you play every team in the other conference — then the team with the best record should get home court. The All-Star idea is terrible. Or, if you are Charles Barkley, “turrable.” Either way.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 6
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46