Feb 10, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Did you see that guy sitting courtside in Philly yelling at Kobe Bryant? CSNPhilly.com caught up with and talked to him.
Barack Obama did an interview with the Italian publication La Stampa before meeting with that country’s prime minister, and in it Obama talks about liking what Danilo Gallinari and Marco Belinelli bring to the NBA.
Doc Rivers had a lot of fun watching his son bury North Carolina.
The Phoenix Suns have partnered with Verizon to incorporate tablet computers throughout their organization, from the coaches through the business side.
Michael Heisley, owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, has emerged as one of the remaining candidates to buy the Los Angeles Dodgers. Let me just say on behalf of Dodger fans everywhere, “NOOOOOOOOO.”
Kareem Rush is trying to make an NBA comeback through the D-League.
ESPN Films will air a documentary about the Magic Johnson HIV announcement on March 11. That could be powerful.
Three lessons young players can take away from from the Celtics/Lakers game.
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 1
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 12
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 5
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 9
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (68)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (60)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million