Feb 10, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Will Ferrell killed it in New Orleans doing the introductions with the Bulls/Hornets game the other day…
Why not have him do the player introductions at the All-Star Game in Orlando at the end of the month?
There’s now a Facebook page/campaign where you can like the idea, with the goal of showing so much fan support that the NBA gives in and has him does it. (Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie.) Which is not going to happen. I’d love it to happen — big Will Ferrell fan here — but it’s not going to happen. Ferrell can be unpredictable; the league doesn’t like unpredictable on its biggest stages.
But go ahead and like this anyway. Can’t hurt.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7