Feb 10, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Will Ferrell killed it in New Orleans doing the introductions with the Bulls/Hornets game the other day…
Why not have him do the player introductions at the All-Star Game in Orlando at the end of the month?
There’s now a Facebook page/campaign where you can like the idea, with the goal of showing so much fan support that the NBA gives in and has him does it. (Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie.) Which is not going to happen. I’d love it to happen — big Will Ferrell fan here — but it’s not going to happen. Ferrell can be unpredictable; the league doesn’t like unpredictable on its biggest stages.
But go ahead and like this anyway. Can’t hurt.
- Mike Krzyzewski might coach USA Basketball in 2016 Olympics 0
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 1
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 24
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 20
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 60
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay