Feb 10, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Will Ferrell killed it in New Orleans doing the introductions with the Bulls/Hornets game the other day…
Why not have him do the player introductions at the All-Star Game in Orlando at the end of the month?
There’s now a Facebook page/campaign where you can like the idea, with the goal of showing so much fan support that the NBA gives in and has him does it. (Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie.) Which is not going to happen. I’d love it to happen — big Will Ferrell fan here — but it’s not going to happen. Ferrell can be unpredictable; the league doesn’t like unpredictable on its biggest stages.
But go ahead and like this anyway. Can’t hurt.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 9
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 35
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19