Feb 8, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
In case you missed us warning you earlier, Will Ferrell did the team introductions for the Bulls at Hornets game tonight, and it was vintage Ferrell.
Did you know Luol Deng has a pet dolphin named Chachi? That Derrick Rose‘s favorite movie is “The Notebook?” That Trevor Ariza doesn’t think Ferrell is funny? (Just basing that on his reaction to his intro.)
Really, every team should have Ferrell come in and do this. Although $5 says Kevin Garnett wouldn’t find him funny either.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 0
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 46
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 58
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17