Feb 8, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
In case you missed us warning you earlier, Will Ferrell did the team introductions for the Bulls at Hornets game tonight, and it was vintage Ferrell.
Did you know Luol Deng has a pet dolphin named Chachi? That Derrick Rose‘s favorite movie is “The Notebook?” That Trevor Ariza doesn’t think Ferrell is funny? (Just basing that on his reaction to his intro.)
Really, every team should have Ferrell come in and do this. Although $5 says Kevin Garnett wouldn’t find him funny either.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10