Feb 8, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
In case you missed us warning you earlier, Will Ferrell did the team introductions for the Bulls at Hornets game tonight, and it was vintage Ferrell.
Did you know Luol Deng has a pet dolphin named Chachi? That Derrick Rose‘s favorite movie is “The Notebook?” That Trevor Ariza doesn’t think Ferrell is funny? (Just basing that on his reaction to his intro.)
Really, every team should have Ferrell come in and do this. Although $5 says Kevin Garnett wouldn’t find him funny either.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 43
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4