Feb 8, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
In case you missed us warning you earlier, Will Ferrell did the team introductions for the Bulls at Hornets game tonight, and it was vintage Ferrell.
Did you know Luol Deng has a pet dolphin named Chachi? That Derrick Rose‘s favorite movie is “The Notebook?” That Trevor Ariza doesn’t think Ferrell is funny? (Just basing that on his reaction to his intro.)
Really, every team should have Ferrell come in and do this. Although $5 says Kevin Garnett wouldn’t find him funny either.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 2
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8