Feb 8, 2012, 2:02 AM EDT
Steve Nash turned 38 on Tuesday. Don’t believe me? Here is a video of a guy in a pink gorilla suit singing happy birthday to him.
Pink gorillas are not how Nash really likes to celebrate (as far as we know), hitting game winning shots is. Which is exactly what Nash did to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night. You can see it above, a nice screen set by Marcin Gortat that picks off Luc Richard Mbah a Moute but then Drew Gooden slides along with Nash but never really challenges him. So Nash hits the layup and the Suns win. Remember this play next time you think the Bucks don’t miss Andrew Bogut.
Happy birthday, Nash.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31