Feb 8, 2012, 2:02 AM EST
Steve Nash turned 38 on Tuesday. Don’t believe me? Here is a video of a guy in a pink gorilla suit singing happy birthday to him.
Pink gorillas are not how Nash really likes to celebrate (as far as we know), hitting game winning shots is. Which is exactly what Nash did to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night. You can see it above, a nice screen set by Marcin Gortat that picks off Luc Richard Mbah a Moute but then Drew Gooden slides along with Nash but never really challenges him. So Nash hits the layup and the Suns win. Remember this play next time you think the Bucks don’t miss Andrew Bogut.
Happy birthday, Nash.
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 2
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 21
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 6
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)