Feb 8, 2012, 2:02 AM EST
Steve Nash turned 38 on Tuesday. Don’t believe me? Here is a video of a guy in a pink gorilla suit singing happy birthday to him.
Pink gorillas are not how Nash really likes to celebrate (as far as we know), hitting game winning shots is. Which is exactly what Nash did to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night. You can see it above, a nice screen set by Marcin Gortat that picks off Luc Richard Mbah a Moute but then Drew Gooden slides along with Nash but never really challenges him. So Nash hits the layup and the Suns win. Remember this play next time you think the Bucks don’t miss Andrew Bogut.
Happy birthday, Nash.
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5