Feb 8, 2012, 2:02 AM EDT
Steve Nash turned 38 on Tuesday. Don’t believe me? Here is a video of a guy in a pink gorilla suit singing happy birthday to him.
Pink gorillas are not how Nash really likes to celebrate (as far as we know), hitting game winning shots is. Which is exactly what Nash did to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night. You can see it above, a nice screen set by Marcin Gortat that picks off Luc Richard Mbah a Moute but then Drew Gooden slides along with Nash but never really challenges him. So Nash hits the layup and the Suns win. Remember this play next time you think the Bucks don’t miss Andrew Bogut.
Happy birthday, Nash.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11