Feb 8, 2012, 2:02 AM EDT
Steve Nash turned 38 on Tuesday. Don’t believe me? Here is a video of a guy in a pink gorilla suit singing happy birthday to him.
Pink gorillas are not how Nash really likes to celebrate (as far as we know), hitting game winning shots is. Which is exactly what Nash did to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night. You can see it above, a nice screen set by Marcin Gortat that picks off Luc Richard Mbah a Moute but then Drew Gooden slides along with Nash but never really challenges him. So Nash hits the layup and the Suns win. Remember this play next time you think the Bucks don’t miss Andrew Bogut.
Happy birthday, Nash.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 9
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28