Feb 8, 2012, 10:46 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin has some game. I know, I’ve been one of the guys trying to apply some breaks to the runaway Jeremy Lin train, because I’ve seen this movie before (there was a time Lakers fans were convinced Smush Parker was the future). But I also will admit that he has some moves, attacks the lane hard off of picks and is a breath of fresh air for the Knicks.
I’m not going to harp on the Wizards defensive rotation here (or lack thereof). (Or that his other big games against the wretched Nets defense and the slow-footed bigs of a Jazz team that hasn’t played well at that end of late.) It’s still a great play by Lin. And further cements his legend in New York.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 0
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 12
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73