Feb 8, 2012, 10:46 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin has some game. I know, I’ve been one of the guys trying to apply some breaks to the runaway Jeremy Lin train, because I’ve seen this movie before (there was a time Lakers fans were convinced Smush Parker was the future). But I also will admit that he has some moves, attacks the lane hard off of picks and is a breath of fresh air for the Knicks.
I’m not going to harp on the Wizards defensive rotation here (or lack thereof). (Or that his other big games against the wretched Nets defense and the slow-footed bigs of a Jazz team that hasn’t played well at that end of late.) It’s still a great play by Lin. And further cements his legend in New York.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61