Feb 8, 2012, 10:46 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin has some game. I know, I’ve been one of the guys trying to apply some breaks to the runaway Jeremy Lin train, because I’ve seen this movie before (there was a time Lakers fans were convinced Smush Parker was the future). But I also will admit that he has some moves, attacks the lane hard off of picks and is a breath of fresh air for the Knicks.
I’m not going to harp on the Wizards defensive rotation here (or lack thereof). (Or that his other big games against the wretched Nets defense and the slow-footed bigs of a Jazz team that hasn’t played well at that end of late.) It’s still a great play by Lin. And further cements his legend in New York.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5