Feb 8, 2012, 10:46 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin has some game. I know, I’ve been one of the guys trying to apply some breaks to the runaway Jeremy Lin train, because I’ve seen this movie before (there was a time Lakers fans were convinced Smush Parker was the future). But I also will admit that he has some moves, attacks the lane hard off of picks and is a breath of fresh air for the Knicks.
I’m not going to harp on the Wizards defensive rotation here (or lack thereof). (Or that his other big games against the wretched Nets defense and the slow-footed bigs of a Jazz team that hasn’t played well at that end of late.) It’s still a great play by Lin. And further cements his legend in New York.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36