Feb 8, 2012, 10:46 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin has some game. I know, I’ve been one of the guys trying to apply some breaks to the runaway Jeremy Lin train, because I’ve seen this movie before (there was a time Lakers fans were convinced Smush Parker was the future). But I also will admit that he has some moves, attacks the lane hard off of picks and is a breath of fresh air for the Knicks.
I’m not going to harp on the Wizards defensive rotation here (or lack thereof). (Or that his other big games against the wretched Nets defense and the slow-footed bigs of a Jazz team that hasn’t played well at that end of late.) It’s still a great play by Lin. And further cements his legend in New York.
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 0
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 14
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 23
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12