Feb 8, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
Will Ferrell — Ron Burgundy himself, Jackie Moon from “Semi Pro” — is a big deal, and he is in New Orleans filming a movie called “Dog Fight.” And he had agreed to do the player introductions for the Bulls visit to the Crescent City Wednesday, reports Teddy Greenstein of the Chicago Tribune on twitter.
Maybe what those intros needed was more cowbell.
“Everybody panic! Oh my God, there’s a bear loose in the coliseum! There will be no refunds! Your refund will be escaping this deathtrap with your life! If you have a small child, use it as a shield! They love the tender meat! Cover your sodas! Dewie loves sugar!”
This has a lot of potential. Frankly, it may well be better than the game itself.
What will really make my night? If he announces Marco Belinelli then says, “A whale’s vagina.” (If you just asked why, go rent “Anchorman,” right now.)
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20