Feb 8, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
Rose did not take part in shootaround Wednesday but did will warm up to see how he feels before the game.
Sam told NBC’s SportsTalk show yesterday he would not be surprised if the Bulls sit him for a couple games to rest the back (the video is below). But he adds this is a case of where Rose wants to play and not sit out but management may want to rest him because you don’t want this to linger.
Sam suggested Rose might be out until Sunday against the Celtics. This is the Hornets Wednesday, a team the Bulls should be able to knock off with or without Rose.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 2
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 20
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38