Feb 8, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
Rose did not take part in shootaround Wednesday but did will warm up to see how he feels before the game.
Sam told NBC’s SportsTalk show yesterday he would not be surprised if the Bulls sit him for a couple games to rest the back (the video is below). But he adds this is a case of where Rose wants to play and not sit out but management may want to rest him because you don’t want this to linger.
Sam suggested Rose might be out until Sunday against the Celtics. This is the Hornets Wednesday, a team the Bulls should be able to knock off with or without Rose.
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 18
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0