Feb 8, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
The Knicks will be shorthanded — or, if you prefer, the Jeremy Lin show will continue — through the weekend.
Amare Stoudemire will remain in Florida through the weekend and will rejoin the Knicks for practice next Monday, tweets Mark Berman of the New York Post. That would have him missing three games — the Wizards on Wednesday, Lakers on Friday and Timberwolves on Saturday.
Stoudemire is back home with family mourning the death of his brother in a car accident.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16