Feb 8, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
The Knicks will be shorthanded — or, if you prefer, the Jeremy Lin show will continue — through the weekend.
Amare Stoudemire will remain in Florida through the weekend and will rejoin the Knicks for practice next Monday, tweets Mark Berman of the New York Post. That would have him missing three games — the Wizards on Wednesday, Lakers on Friday and Timberwolves on Saturday.
Stoudemire is back home with family mourning the death of his brother in a car accident.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 0
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 27
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28