Feb 8, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
The Knicks will be shorthanded — or, if you prefer, the Jeremy Lin show will continue — through the weekend.
Amare Stoudemire will remain in Florida through the weekend and will rejoin the Knicks for practice next Monday, tweets Mark Berman of the New York Post. That would have him missing three games — the Wizards on Wednesday, Lakers on Friday and Timberwolves on Saturday.
Stoudemire is back home with family mourning the death of his brother in a car accident.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 10
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 13
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 21
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 7
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18