Feb 7, 2012, 7:40 PM EST
Today seems like a good day to mention this, the day after Isaiah Thomas sparked a Sacramento Kings come-from-behind win with 14 points and 5 assists in the second half.
Thomas is getting his own documentary. What you see above is the trailer.
Why him? He’s Mr. Irrelevant, the 60th and last pick of the NBA draft last year. So to his credit just making a team — even the Kings — is an impressive feat. Worthy of a documentary? Sure, why not?
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 0
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 22
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 51
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (53)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)