Feb 7, 2012, 7:40 PM EST
Today seems like a good day to mention this, the day after Isaiah Thomas sparked a Sacramento Kings come-from-behind win with 14 points and 5 assists in the second half.
Thomas is getting his own documentary. What you see above is the trailer.
Why him? He’s Mr. Irrelevant, the 60th and last pick of the NBA draft last year. So to his credit just making a team — even the Kings — is an impressive feat. Worthy of a documentary? Sure, why not?
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 11
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)