Feb 7, 2012, 7:40 PM EDT
Today seems like a good day to mention this, the day after Isaiah Thomas sparked a Sacramento Kings come-from-behind win with 14 points and 5 assists in the second half.
Thomas is getting his own documentary. What you see above is the trailer.
Why him? He’s Mr. Irrelevant, the 60th and last pick of the NBA draft last year. So to his credit just making a team — even the Kings — is an impressive feat. Worthy of a documentary? Sure, why not?
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11