Feb 7, 2012, 7:40 PM EDT
Today seems like a good day to mention this, the day after Isaiah Thomas sparked a Sacramento Kings come-from-behind win with 14 points and 5 assists in the second half.
Thomas is getting his own documentary. What you see above is the trailer.
Why him? He’s Mr. Irrelevant, the 60th and last pick of the NBA draft last year. So to his credit just making a team — even the Kings — is an impressive feat. Worthy of a documentary? Sure, why not?
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 14
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 2
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 54
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6