Feb 7, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Baron Davis told the New York media his setback was tied to an elbow infection, which also triggered more back pain. He now says his elbow is fine now. New York, welcome to the world of Baron Davis.
Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak talks trades (vaguely), the cut down day and all things Lakers.
The NBA has a big press conference in Houston tomorrow, where they will announce that city will host the 2013 All-Star Game (as had been rumored during lockout). No offense to Houston, but I was hoping for Brooklyn.
Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov says he will sell the Nets if he wins his bid to become Russia’s president.
The mayor of Seattle has confirmed that the city is in talks to build a new arena there.
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis wants his team to get respect for the officials. That is still not why the Wizards are losing. Go back to the JaVale McGee GIF above.
The Spurs have waived Malcolm Thomas.
Watch bmx rider Chad Kerley get punked by Kobe Bryant.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 13
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 7
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 16